Monday 18 April 2011

The great make-up clear out of 2011

which was proceeded by the great college work clear out ( I left college in 1996 and have just got round to it ok so I'm a bit sentimental) and the great knicker clear out ( no pictures of that here, urgh too gross).
Anyway - make-up yes like clothes and shoes I love make-up - amazing as I don't wear much of it these days - well, my make-up drawer was so full of make-up you could have made up the entire cast of Cats for it's complete West End run and some of it is so old it was discontinued when Mary and Joseph got together - so today when I got home I decided to Clear Out The Drawer. As you can see from the picture below it was a bit excessive.


Anyway after delving through lipsticks that haven't seen the light of day since the 1980s the drawer is much emptier (at the moment) and although I seemed to throw out tons of lipsticks I still seem to have 40 or so - yet only one pair of lips -something is going on here that is slightly worrying.

Now I have sorted the make-up out I a) have to find something else to clear out and b) get an Avon catalogue so I can get more lipsticks - or nail polish I am lacking somewhat in the polish department - that's not good I hope I don't lose any sleep over it as I can't afford any until payday - and I've got a party on Saturday - what will I do????

No comments:

Post a Comment