Wednesday 22 June 2011

Hello - have you missed me???

Well yes I've been on holiday for 2 weeks to not so sunny France - the first week was lovely but the second we had a fair bit of rain and on the Sunday we couldn't go out at all - which though frustrating really helped me up my book count for the year by 11! Yes I read 11 books in 2 weeks - I really need to get a life.

This week I've gone back to work and now am looking for a new job - more on that as and when.

I have over 500 holiday photos to work through - and other than get them, from the camera to the hard drive I haven't even thought about it - but I will get on with them when I have the time - Friday probably as it is my day off - but there are so many other things to do like well read more books.

Any way I'm really shattered at the moment - trying to get out of the holiday zone - so it's an early night for me. Night all..

P.S have been making a real effort to get up early and put on make up and nice clothes before work - maybe that's why I am so tired.....

No comments:

Post a Comment