Tuesday 13 December 2011

Risca (New) Library

BOOOOOKKKKKKSSSSS- As you can see from the picture above at hte moment I have plenty to read - oh yes - and these ones are from the library.
You see Risca has a new library, housed in the old Palace Cinema all I can say is Risca Library is OMG Lush. If you could be in love with a Library then I would be in love with Risca Library it is simply stunning.
And you can take out 10 books at a time - sigh heaven.

Now I want to read these so I can go and sit in the lovely library yes I think I will go in on a day off and just sit there and read, it so stunning - I wish I had a photo of it.
Ah well I'm off to read some of these babies - even though they don't have to be back until the 3rd Jan I'm pretty sure I will be finding myself in the library again very shortly..

I wish I worked in the library




No comments:

Post a Comment