Sunday 29 July 2012

From the Olympics to Marilyn

Well the Olympics are well and truly underway and I must say that I really enjoyed the opening ceremony a big thumbs up to Danny Boyle and everyone who participated in it




However, we are of course close to August 4th/5th and the 50th anniversary of the death of my heroine Marilyn Monroe, I'm sure by the end of august you will be sick of hearing about Marilyn on this blog, so I promise to post about other things as well

Marilyn's grave, hundreds of fans will gather next weekend in Westwood to take place in the memorial for the most wonderful legend, sadly I will not be there with them. However, I am declaring August Marilyn Month in my house and will mark the anniversary by watching her or reading about her and then posting every day.
So August is 31 days of Marilyn!

Bring it on!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment