Saturday 20 October 2012

Can you ever have enough books?

Well,I have spent part of this afternoon sorting out my books, and I have a lot as you can see from the book cases below



Top 2 shelves Terry Pratchett books 


 Books on Egypt and cookery



2 bookcases of Marilyn Monroe books.
And that's not all the books - nope not at all, there are books in my bedroom and living room that I haven't read yet, there are books at my parents house that I have lent them - and then there's my Kindle



Yep there are 72 books on here I haven't read and about 60 that I have and all I can say is - I STILL NEED MORE
I love books and there are so many out there good, bad and indifferent that I just can't get enough.


The scary thing is though there are so many books out there to read and not enough lifetime to read them all in - but I'm going to read as much as I can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment