Thursday 27 December 2012

2013 Here we come

Well Christmas is over and here we are hurtling towards 2013 - only a few days to go and I really have never been one for celebrating the New Year - everyone banging on about a fresh start and all - but why can't every day be a fresh start, every day is a new chance, a chance to make a change, do something good. But we only celebrate 'a fresh start' at the beginning of a new year I wonder why.

Any way just thought I'd pop in and say what ho! and hopefully the new year will mean I post a bit more often.

On the camera front I now have a replacement for the compact camera which died a while back - and it's okay and at least I will be able to take photos from this blog a little more easily (as the camera phone is really not good and the DSLR can be a bit conspicuous at times)

Any way night all is 10:42 pm here in Wales and some of us have to go to work in the morning x

No comments:

Post a Comment