Thursday 20 June 2013

Work, concerts and CSI

Well once again there has been a big gap in between posts - we have been exceptionally busy at work lately and I have really been to shattered to do very much  - I haven't even been to the cinema for a while but that will change shortly as a rainy spell seems to be on the cards this weekend.

And last week I headed off with Paul to Cardiff City Stadium to see Bon Jovi in concert - Now I don't like driving around Cardiff or any where I don't know very well so getting to the other side of Cardiff was not fun, especially as I had to go to Cardiff Bay first to pick up Paul - but when the concert started all was forgotten and they were brilliant.

Got a bit tearful at the end when they did the first line of Never Say Goodbye - this was my favourite song of theirs when I was in school - needless to say it made me feel a bit old as well.

But again a fantastic convert - and next week - OMG - The Who at the Motorpoint Arena - I CAN'T WAIT. Here's hoping they do my favourite - Baba O'Riley (not just because its the theme to CSI NY)

And that's the other thing I have been watching a lot of TV lately all the CSI franchise,  The Finder, In Plain Sight, Cold Case (seen them all but worth another view) and NCIS

Too much TV not enough time, all this and reading too!!

Still things are happening and I am sure I will be posting again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment