Monday 5 May 2014

Busy busy me

Well it has been a very long time since I have posgted, it is no excuse but I have been busy with my photo blog, the new Marilyn blog and blipfoto which I have become very addicted to.

That's no excuse as there are still lots of other things going on that I could post, I have joined Newport Playgoers and am spending a lot of time at the Dolman Theatre - have made new friends and can let you all know about everything that is going on there.

Am also thinking of changing the blog title - I just haven't decided what to yet!

Oh and we have also bought a house - so a lot of time is being spent on sorting that out - we moved in December but it's still not finished.

So hopefully I will post again soon - when I have something to say!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment