Wednesday 12 January 2011

Books books books


I walked into Newport today to buy a specific magazine - once I had bought it I thought 'I've got some vouchers I'll buy a book from the bookshop - but once I went in there I couldn't make up my mind what to get - biography, history, fantasy, classic, play, thriller - the choice was too much for a bookworm with only £15 to spend. So I left empty handed - I'm not disappointed as I still have quite a few books here to read - and with more vouchers to come soon - I know I will end up buying some new books shortly. Although due to lack of space in my flat I am for the first time considering e-books as they take up less space and I am thinking on investing in a Kindle, but I do like the real thing - to hold in my hand, feel the texture of the pages and the new or old book smell - that frankly only books can smell of.
Oh how I wish I had an English degree so I could be a Librarian - working in a library sounds like heaven to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment