Sunday 30 January 2011

Facebook Free

My name is Andrea I am a Facebookaolic I have been clean now for 24 hours.
Yes I have temporarily deactivated my Facebook account. I spend far too much time on there playing daft games when I could be working on my photos, reading a book or writing a story - so for this week I am going to be totally free of Facebook.
I will probably reactivate my account next week when I go back to work but I didn't want to spend my entire week off on there. I want to go out and take photos, do lunch with friends, go ice skating, work on my stories and get my photos sorted - all of this comes to a grinding halt when I am on Facebook.
So wish me luck - I've managed without it when I have been on holiday abroad - so I can manage now.
Let's see how long I can last.
Social Life here I come

No comments:

Post a Comment