Thursday 3 February 2011

This week

This last week I have been on a weeks holiday from work - and I have to say it has been quite relaxing, I have been shopping with friends and out for hot chocolate and holiday brochures. I haven't seen the boyfriend for a while due to the fact he has a virus so isn't feeling the best add his heavy workload and the fact we live in different countries (he lives in England I in Wales) has made getting together a little on the hard side lately
Anyway tomorrow I am going ice skating in Cardiff with my friend Alex and I am really looking forward to it. I'm not worried about falling over or anything like that as I have been ice skating many times before, although it's been about 6 years since I last went. The scary part is that after she wants to go clubbing! I'm 36 I don't do clubbing, I'm don't know any of the music and everyone is always soo young in these clubs but stupidly I say yes. So what was going to be a great night is now looking extremely scary.
I will let you know how it goes if I survive.

P.S. I'm still Facebook free

No comments:

Post a Comment