Wednesday 16 February 2011

Black Swan

I went to see Black Swan last night with a close friend - we said a few weeks ago that we wanted to see it - well we both finished work early yesterday so decided to go - now I haven't been to the cinema for a while so I was really looking forward to it and I wasn't disappointed.
I'm not going to give you a plot run through as it's been pretty widely reviewed anyway - but we really enjoyed it. it really is a powerful film, very hard to describe - someone asked me if it was a thriller or a horror film and I wouldn't describe it as either but it has elements of both.
I would reccomend the film as it's one of the best I have seen in recent years and I would quite happily sit through it again.

Now I have been to the cinema I really want to go again as I love film - in fact when we got back to mine we watched Ocean's Eleven - a special film for both of us as we have both been to Vegas on seperate occasions and are hoping to go again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment