Thursday 10 February 2011

Ice Skating pt 2

Well this afternoon I am going ice skating with Alex again this time however the session starts at 1pm and it should be pretty quiet on the rink - so hopefully this time we will stay for the whole or most of the seesion. I also plan going in the skate shop as I would like a new pair of skates are mine are 20 years old - still in good condition as I haven't been regularly since I was 16 - but new regime new skates is called for.
Alex and I will have our cameras this afternoon so look out for photos here later if you fancy a good laugh.
OOh and on the books front have read quite a few and today I downloaded the e-books app for my BlackBerry, so that will be a new way of reading for me and at least the books won't be taking up too much space in my already overcrowded flat. I will still buy books especially Marilyn and Terry Prattchet as I collect those but for general reads this is the way to go

Anyway more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment