Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines Day Sucks

Ok, so I have a boyfriend, but the chances of me actually getting anything from him is pretty small. I mean probably not even a card (though if the unthinkable happens and I get one then I will post in on here later) In fact no one has ever sent me flowers - for any occasion let alone Valentine - in fact I hardly ever get anything - to be honest I'm beginning to feel deprived (that's deprived not depraved) I think I'm going spend the entire evening sulking and do what I usually do - watch Bridget Jones' Diary for the millionth time

Would it be too much to for the bf to get me a rose - I don't need a whole bunch just a single red one would do for me. I'm not greedy - and would it be too much to spend the eveing with him? I'm not particularly demanding but like any woman I want to be made to feel I'm special (well I know I am I'm awesome but it would be nice for someone else to recognise it).

At least this year I actually have a boyfriend and although I'm not likely to see him tonight at least it won't be as bad as years gone by - and you never know I might get lucky
UPDATE: I got a text

No comments:

Post a Comment