Wednesday 9 March 2011

I just have no motivation

It's true at the moment I just can't be bothered do to anything much - except go to work and if I could get out of that I would - however I have to pay the bills - so I'm stuck with it.
I haven't taken any photos for a while - other than on nights out, which is unlike me Ok the weather hasn't been too good, but this week has been lovely and you know what - just not interested.

I've also been writing a story for as long as I remember, I know the plot backwards and can visuaise it as a movie but as for putting it into words - it just ain't happening. I guess I'm never gonna write a best selling novel. And the worse part is I have loads of ideas for books, screenplays etc but don't have the talent for writing them down. I will keep trying but whether or not it will ever be finished I don't know. Saying that I have completed one novel, but on re-reading it, it does need a radical overhaul, but again just can't be bothered, and even though I start working on things I get distracted by Facebook, other blogs, Youtube and various other sites that I must look at immediately, because whatever it is will not be there later - which is silly because of course it will - but hey that's me anything so I don't have to do any work of any type.

What I need to do is get myself organised and set aside an hour each night to get all the work in progress on the new computer so I can start some real work - to be fair to myself I have typed a few of my poems but there is still a lot of work to be done.

Can I get the motivation??

I will let you know

No comments:

Post a Comment