Saturday 22 October 2011

Need to save money...

....to pay for next years holiday - basically I can't really do much for the foreseeable future because I just booked a stay a the Hollywood Celebrity Hotel next August for the Marilyn Memorial - it's 50 years since she died next year so I have to go - I have no choice - it's the law I'm afraid. So other than wondering how I'm going to pay for it - I don't have to do that until I'm actually there - phew - I also have to book the flight - more money -but it will be worth it.
So am I going o be staying in every night never to go out on the weekends? Of course not but I will be doing cheap or free things.
Tomorrow - weather permitting I'm going to St Fagan's which is a free attraction near Cardiff. It's a National History Museum set in 100 acres of land - and it's totally free - excpet for the parking - and the gift shop, cafe etc.
But other than a postcard I probably won't buy anything - and it gives me a chance to get out and take some photos for my photo blog.
So a cheap day out and photos too.
Can't wait.

Wonder how long it will take me to get them sorted and on the blog????

No comments:

Post a Comment