Sunday 31 March 2013

Movie Madness Marches On

I have been going to the cinema a lot lately, this is mainly due to the fact that I have signed up for the Cineworld Unlimited Card - I pay a fixed amount and can go see as many films as I want and it doesn't cost me anything (Unless I want to see a 3D film then it's a £1.50 uplift or buy popcorn)

The last two films I saw were Stolen - the new Nicholas Cage film - now all my friends know that I love Nicholas Cage, however over the years his choice of roles has been, well to put it politely - Dodgy - but Stolen is is best of the more recent films he has made, good plot, good acting and a believable heist scene, in fact the way he and his accomplice steal the gold from the vault is genius - and that's all I'm going to say about it - if you want to know how he does it you will have to go see the film.




Also saw Hansel and Gretel - Witch Hunters this week - have wanted to see it since I saw the trailer, but have been avoiding the 3D showings as I am not keen on putting a pair of glasses over my normal glasses for nearly 2 hours. So finally got to see a 2D showing and loved it - great action and eye candy for both male and female viewers - all I'm going to say about Jeremy Renner is - YUMMM!!!!! - Phew sorry think I need to go and lie down now.

Loved the weapons, loved the action and even the gore wasn't too gory.

These are 2 films I will be adding to my DVD collection at some point 
I'm sure I will be off to the cinema again this week and I will be sure to let you know what I see and what I think about it. But of course that is going to be just my opinion - Why not go see for yourself oh and why not sign up for an Unlimited Card (UK only) You can find out all about it by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment