Monday 16 May 2011

Bored - at work

I am sitting in the office taking calls and I am sitting here looking out of the window at the grey skies and I am bnored - even though it's quite chilly and grim outside - I would rather be out there wandering around with my camera than sitting in here. Which is great - in a way - because I haven't felt like that for a while and to be honest I think my camera is feeling rather unloved and neglected.
Saying that on Saturday it did get to stretch it's zoom and open it's shutter a bit at the American Museum in Bath for the Marilyn Monroe exhibition that is currently on there. But over all my baby is feeling rather sorry for itself - so I'm going to try and be a bit nicer to my Canon and start taking it on dates a bit more often - in fact as long as the heavens don't open and drench Risca we will be going on a walk together alon the canal.
And there is a good chance that it will happen because I have run out of Jackie Collins books to read - by no means have I read every book she ha ever written, but all the ones that Matthew has brought me I have finished - he does have more but he has to find them - oh and he has brought me other books to read but I will save them for bed time - but the walk is on - watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment