Thursday 26 May 2011

The trouble with Internet Explorer

For the last 24 hours I have had trouble logging into Blogger via Internet Explorer - I'm sure it's something simple, probably involving cookies or something - but to me cookies are something you eat - so not being technical I downloaded Mozilla Firefox to see if that would solve the problem - and it did.
This post is something of a test as this morning in the office I had the same problem trying to post a comment. Every time I hit the post button it refered me to the sign in page even though I had already signed in. I mean come - what's that about?
Course as I don't know if I can actually post this blog until I try - my typing this in between calls might be a complete waste of time.

Shall we find out??


woohooo it worked - but signed me out again

No comments:

Post a Comment