Sunday 8 May 2011

Sunday Evening

I usually spend Sunday evening with my boyfriend - we have laugh, drink wine, and watch movies - however, he is still ill so I am relegated to spending the evening alone.
I thought I would pop into Spar and buy a bar of chocolate and as I entered I was greeted with this beauty

A big bar of galaxy,mmmm. The remote control is there just to give you an idea of the size - so tonight I'm going to forgo the glass of wine (probably) and have a cuppa with this choccy friend of mine and I'm also going to watch Sherlock Holmes (the Guy Ritchie version) which has been lurking around the flat since just after Chrsitmas.

Hmmm an lovely evening alone - I'd prefer it if my boyfriend was feeling better and was with me though - oh well hopefully next week

No comments:

Post a Comment