Monday 8 August 2011

All hail the Vauxhall Astra

Well I have survived a week without a car and that my friends was 1 week too long - I am a nightmare when I have to rely on other people or even worse - the fiasco that is public transport (Shudders in horror).

But hooray this evening I got a car (woop woop) a Vauxhall Astra - a bit bigger than my last car and very nice to drive - and all I can say is - thank the car gods or rather Carl one of my dad's mates who also happens to be a mechanic. - Phew crisis averted I'm back on the road.



At least I can get around now - to work (when I start) and to my friends houses. It is such a relief and I am one happy blogger.


Oh and for those of you hoping for a blog featuring shoes I am expecting a rather gorgeous pair to arrive from New Look any day now - so will show you them when they arrive.

Until then I'm off for a drive around in my car - you wont be able to miss me I will be blasting the Saw Doctors from the stereo.

No comments:

Post a Comment