Thursday 11 August 2011

Shoes are here


Well the shoes I ordered drom New Look are finally here - they arrived this afternoon - well technically they arrived on Tuesday but I was out so the delivery man absconded back to Cardiff with his precious cargo and kept them safe for me.
So this afternoon I am in the house, decorating and well just waiting for the delivery as I had arranged for it to come today - and it's getting later and later - and I have to get to the dentists, I was just about to give up on them for another day when the delivery man shouted thorugh the open window that he was here

OH joy.

Golly I was so excited I had been waiting for them since Friday, which is like forever where I come from and finally I had them in my hands - bliss

Anyway here they are


Aren't the gorgeous???? Heaven in a shoe

Ahhh my shoe obsession in sated for a little while 'Sigh'.


Shoes £19.99. from New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment