Saturday 20 August 2011

Moved In

Well I am now in my new house.... And I can't move for all the crap that is everywhere, see the problem is I have so much stuff and no where to put it - now soon I will have money and I can buy things like new bookcases and a shed for the garden, new bedroom furniture and frankly I can't wait - it's so hard to find anything at the moment because of the lack of storage - oh yes and lack of time I started my new job properly last Monday and have hardly had time in the house. Next Friday I get paid - hooray and the week after that I get my redundancy payout (even better) then I can think about buying so storage solutions.
Oh and I have no internet at the moment - I am writing this on my Mum and Dad's Imac - hurry up Sky and get it back on for me - I hate not having access to the net at home.
Anyway hopefully things will get back to normal soon and I can get back to posting regularly.
Oh and for those expecting a post about clothes or shoes - I saw a lovely coat in Asda when I was there the other day - yes it's on my list of must buy items - watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment