Tuesday 2 August 2011

I just don't know how much more I can take

So far I have had the week from hell - and it's only Tuesday.
Yesterday I was on my way to work when my car broke down - so it's off road at the moment until I can get someone to look at it but chances are it's a goner.

And today my dad dropped me into work and as he was driving home up Dewsland Park Road some complete and utter dickhead who was driving far too fast in wet weather slammed into the side of him completely wtitting off his car completely - luckily he was okay - lucky for the other guy I wasn't in the car as well. 1. I probably would have been badly hurt and 2. I would have probably murdered him - no seriously after the last few weeks I really couldn't careless about what happens to be - frankly I've got nothing to lose. If a mugger came up to me and said 'give me your money or I'll kill you' i'd probably tell him to do it.

It's really been that bad - I keep thinking it can't get any worse - but guess what - it does!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment