Friday 29 July 2011

Clothes and More Clothes

Remember when I went shopping a couple of weeks ago and said I'd take a photo of myself in one of the dresses when I finally wore it - well this week I wore it - and below is a photo - now I hate having my picture taken because I always look so overweight in them (that's because I am overweight) but I set the camera up and took one anyway


See what I mean, anyway the fella came over on Monday so I wore it and he said I looked lovely (personally I think he's biased) and I have to say it was nice to wear a dress for a change as it was a fairly warm day.

Anyway today was payday so myself and my best friend Jayne went shopping - oh dear oh no - more clothes - all of them were in the sales though so at least I didn't spend to much I could have bought more but I still need curtain rails etc for the house and of course I need to pay the bills anyway I can hear you screaming at me 'Show us the clothes biatch' - so here they are.


Top £4 George at Asda


Yellow linen short trousers £5 George at Asda

Skirt £7 Peacocks

Long multi-coloured skirt £9.99 unamed shop in Newport


Can't wait to wear the flowery skirt it's so girly I love it and the long skirt I might wear to the end of work party - unless I find something else first

I love shopping!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you look great! I've never seen you in a dress and you look lovely. Seeing other people in nice dresses makes me wish I wore them too (WILL buy dresses soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you going to buy dresses to go with the shoes you said you wre going to buy???

    ReplyDelete