Tuesday 5 July 2011

If it's not clothes it's books


Had to pop a prescription into the doctors surgery today and when I was there I had a quick look at the charity book sale and bought another four titles - I still haven't read 2 of the last 3 I bought but I know how quickly I can get through them.
But I must stop I am looking to move soon and if I do I will have to pack up my entire library and move it - something I am not looking forward to as that is going to take a long time, I am looking at a property tomorrow and if I get it I will be packing pretty much, well, now really.
This could be a really exciting time, what with starting my new job soon it's all go and I still have all the photos from the holiday to work on. I guess I like taking on a lot in one go - but at least I've got clothes to wear and books to read if nothing else.

Well I think I will carry on reading Patricia Cornwall's Scarpetta - then I can move on to another one - aww I'm just a book worm

No comments:

Post a Comment