Tuesday 12 July 2011

I'm Moving

So Okay, remember last week I went to look at a house - well yesterday I had a early finish and went to my friends house for cheese on toast and while I was there I got a text to say said house was mine - woohoo.

So when I got home off I went to the letting agents with deposit and paid to hold my new home - anyway the upshot is I can have the keys and sign the lease (perhaps that should be the other way round), on Thursday afternoon.

Obvioulsy I am very excitied and I'm sure you have realised by now that in the next few weeks I am going to be boring you with tales of my decorating and moving experiences.This will be fun especially as I will have to do this while working my normal job and training for my new job - at least you will get some respite from me while I am waiting for Sky to move my package over to the new address.

But you don't get off that easy I can of course use my parents internet to keep you updated.

But it's going to be so nice to have a little garden I can sit in when the sun is shinning, though probably not this year, and more space, more space for books and Marilyn and welll books. Ooh and a spare room so I can have friends stay over - because contrary to popular belief I do actually have lots of friends, it's just that they live in ridiculously far away places like America, New Zealand and Brighton. (That;s Brighton in the UK)

So I can't wait, on Thursday , once I have the keys I will take some photos and post them on here and then as I decorate I will take new photos for you to see - like I said you will be bored. Of course there will be other things going on that I will tell you about - like Tatton Hall this weekend, but there will be a lot house stuff.

Anyway that's enough for now as I am about to go for break.


Laterz x.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I'm so glad you got the house! Looking forward to seeing the decorating pics :D

    ReplyDelete