Sunday 10 July 2011

Sunday in the....

.... office giving out phone numbers while playing movie hangman with the other advisors and readig Patricia Cornwall's Scarpetta - gosh isn't my life exciting.

At least when I finish I will be able to go and work on more of my holiday photos as the countdown to Tatton Hall ghost hunt is well and truly on.
The ghost hunt has been organised by Phil Whyman's company Dead Haunted Nights and the brilliant thing is that the man is going to be there himself - so Port Paranormal will be hanging out with the main man himself - it is going to be a great night and I can't wait for next Saturday when myself, Anthea, Danielle, Becky and co will rive to Cheshire to be scared witless.

This is the third hunt that Port Paranormal have been on but it's my first - I will be charging up the camera batteries on friday in readiness and look out for a full rudown on here Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for Tatton either! It's going to be fantastic :D Wonder if you'll snap anything eerie?

    ReplyDelete