Saturday 2 July 2011

Shopping - I finally bought some clothes...



... And not just socks and underwear.
Yesterday my friend and I went over to the retail park because she needed some new tops for work and generally for the summer (lets hope it's not already over) and of course how could I not buy something for myself.
Now I don't have a lot of spare money at the moment (make that none) but when we went into Asda living I was confronted with the sweetest little summer dresses - now generally I don't wear dresses unless it's for a party, but they were so adorable I couldn't resist. So I got the two above - a flowery one and the white one - now I just have to wear them - I will post a pic when I do.




I also bought the red buttonless cardigan above I love these for wearing over t-shirts when it's a bit chilly and I love red - it's my favorite colour and of course how could I resist The Wizard of Oz t-shirt below...

because after all - there's no place like home.

I hope to be going shopping again soon as there are so many pretty styles out there right now - even if like me you're not a size 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment