Thursday 14 July 2011

My New House - pic heavy post


Well I got the keys for the house today - so when I went to check everything against the letting agents list I took some photos as it is at the moment - empty.
Here's the tour;

Front Hall

Through Lounge View 1

Through Lounge View 2

Kitchen

Stairs

Small Bedroom

Front Bedroom

Back Bedroom

Hallway

Bathroom

Backyard - steps leading to small garden

Garden View 1

Garden View 2


So that's it - very bare - very empty. As I decorated and fill each room I will post new photos and let you know what each room is especially with regards to the three bedrooms.

I really can't wait to get started on the decorating - but that will have to wait until I have steam Cleaned all the carpets.

Keep checking back for an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment