Sunday 5 August 2012

31 days of Marilyn Day 4

August 4th 2012

It is widely agreed that although Marilyn Monroe was pronounced dead at 4.25 am  on 5th August 1962, she actually died on the evening of August 4th.

There have been a few articles in the last few days here is a couple of them:

 Daily Mirror Friday August 3rd


 Weekly News


So here we are 50 years on and she is still remembered

A candle for Marilyn 


Me in front of some of my doll collection


Sunday August 5th will see the memorial service at Westwood and though I am not there in body I am there in spirit as are a lot of other fans who couldn't make it, and I know  that Marilyn knows that we all love her whether we are there or not.


'If I am a star the people made me a star. No studio,no person, but the people did' - Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment