Wednesday 15 August 2012

Life goes on...

Well I the 31 days of Marilyn was a fail for several reasons
1. My boyfriend was getting fed up of MM all the time (OK well we can'tall have impeccable taste now can we.)
2. The Olympics were taking place - I've never really been into sport but I was really into the Olympics only because it was in the UK
3.I was feeling so depressed about not being in LA for the memorial - and guess what I'm still depressed about and get so jealous and upset at looking at all the photos on Facebook by everyone who was there.

Anyway I'm going to get back to the blogging here and on my photo blog.

To be honest I have been pretty fed up about everything lately and I need to get out and get some more exercise as I need to lose weight so I can wear all the wonderful, fabulous clothes that are out there.
Next week I'm having a week off work and I fully intend to got out and take lots of photos and go swimming in the leisure centre a few times.

Wish me luck - sometimes it's just easier to chill out in the house watching TV with the boyfriend than it is to actually go out and do stuff,but next week I'm gonna try

No comments:

Post a Comment